The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line - unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Landscapes & Gardens Outdoor Fogger kills over 70 types of insects as listed on contact, including Japanese beetles and gypsy moth caterpillars. The fogging spray protects landscapes and gardens, and is ideal for use on most vegetables, herbs, fruits and nuts, and garden ornamentals as listed. It won't harm delicate ornamentals when used and stored as directed. This formula kills listed garden insects, including ants, sod webworms, aphids, beetles, whiteflies, fleas, mites, stink bugs, deer ticks, crane flies and others (see product label for complete list)(. Spray with the can 18 to 24 inches away from the foliage to be treated; apply to provide thorough coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces. Repeat treatment weekly or as needed to control infestations. One 16 ounce can treats 20 square feet of surface area.
- FOGGING FORMULA: Protects landscapes and gardens - ideal for use on most vegetables, herbs, fruits and nuts.
- KILLS OVER 70 TYPES OF INSECTS: Controls Japanese beetles, gypsy moth caterpillars, ants (as listed), fleas, sod webworms, aphids, beetles, whiteflies, mites, deer ticks and other listed insects.
- COVERAGE: One 16-ounce can treats 20 square feet of outdoor area.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back - see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Asparagus Beetles and Spotted Asparagus Beetles, Bagworms, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Cabbage Loopers, Cankerworms, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs, Cicadas, Colorado Potato Beetles, Corn Earworms, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cucumber Beetles, Cutworms, Diamondback Moths, Earwigs, Firebrats, Flea Beetles, Fruit Flies, Gypsy Moths, Harlequin Bugs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers, Leaf Miners and Tip Moths, Leafrollers, Leafrollers and Leaftiers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Mealybugs, Millipedes, Moths, Pill Bugs, Rose Aphids, Scale Insects, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Stinkbugs, Stink Bugs, Tent Caterpillars, Thrips, Tomato Hornworms and Tobacco Hornworms, Weevils, Whiteflies