Yuki Gessho Hydrangea makes a wonderful informal hedge or privacy screen. The white to pink blooms of this variegated variety are somewhat sparse, but the fabulous foliage is what really catches the eye. Oval-shaped green leaves are generously splattered and streaked in pale green to white. Drought-tolerant and deer-resistant plant adds a much-needed splash of bright color to woodland sites, too.
- Prefers partial shade locations
- Grows to a mature height and width of 6 to 8 ft.
- Blooms mid-Summer to early fall
- Sparse bloomer, but has conical flower spikes
- Prefers moist and well-drained soil
- Includes 1 bare root plant per offer
- How to Grow Hydrangeas.Click here to learn more.