Especially good for upholstery and picture framing, the sharp, V-slot chisel tip of the TEKTON Tack Puller slips under staples, tacks and brads, loosening and removing them with ease. With a 4 in. blade, and 7-1/2 in. overall length, it's just the right size, maneuverable and easy to work with. The poly handle is comfortably contoured to keep your hand happy, even while you apply extra pressure to free stubborn fasteners.
- Ideal for upholstery and picture framing projects
- Sharp, V-slot chisel tip slips under staples, tacks and brads, loosening them with ease
- Small, convenient size is easy to work with
- Comfortable poly handle for sure grip and control
- Forged and heat-treated steel blade
- Durable chrome plated finish
- Return Policy