Tapcon Drill Bits work best with Tapcon Concrete Anchors. They have a carbide tip that ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes. Tapcon drill bits are designed to work as part of a system. The system includes the Condrive Installation Tool, the carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit and the Tapcon anchor. For consistent performance, it is best to use the entire system.
- Used for drilling pilot holes in masonry including concrete, block, and brick
- Tapcon Drill Bits are engineered to seamlessly work with Tapcon concrete screw anchors ensuring an accurate fit
- Carbide tip increases strength and durability allowing for repeated use
- Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance
- Use with a hammer drill for best results
- Use to install 3/16 in. Tapcon anchors
- Also available in 3/16 in. Dia and 3-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. L