The SlideMoor Floating Dock Bracket is the state of the art for securing floating docks. It is a superior alternative to piling hoops, rollers or any other mechanical attachments. The SlideMoor patented technology provides a secure long lasting fastening system for your floating dock.
- FDB18-S04 utilizes an 18 in. long slide assembly on a 4 ft. long track which allows for a water table fluctuation of a maximum of 2 ft. 4 in. of travel
- I-beam track is designed for attachment to any flat structurally sound surface
- Pivoting floating dock bracket head can be attached to either the top or side of your floating dock
- Model FDB18-S04 is designed for use with residential or mid-sized commercial floating docks
- Slide bracket assembly is manufactured from 6061-T6 marine grade aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance, the slide bracket bearing is extruded Carilon that lines the interior surfaces of the slide bracket for frictionless travel, the Carilon extrusion provides high lubricity for smooth travel and dependable longevity
- Slide bracket pivot is fabricated using 1/4 in. thick marine grade 304 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance in both freshwater and saltwater