The WarmlyYours floor heating kit with mesh is designed for applications until tile, stone and nailed hardwood floors. TempZone Flex Roll allow for radiant heating at an affordable cost. Install radiant heating in front of your kitchen appliances and bath fixtures for a warm path of under floor heat where you stand the most. These are perfect for providing radiant spot heating for moderately sized bathroom and kitchen floors or just the high traffic cooking areas of larger kitchens, powder rooms or in front of a vanity. Along with comes the nTrust Non-Programmable thermostat. It delivers both ease and reliability. Its sleek, minimalist appearance, featuring a large backlit display for ease of reading in low light, compliments nearly any interior design theme. Because there is no programming required for this dual voltage (120-Volt/240-Volt) control, you can just set it for your desired temperature and then sit back and relax. This elegant piece of wall-candy is perfect for high-traffic rooms, like the living room, where you want to keep the temperature at a consistent level throughout the day. Includes floor sensor.
- Covers 13.5 sq. ft., specs: 1.7 Amp, 70.24 Ohms, 203-Watt, 120-Volt
- TempZone electric radiant floor heating flex roll: WarmlyYours TempZone electric radiant floor heating flex roll is perfect for installation underneath ceramic tile, natural stone, nailed hardwood, wood and other popular flooring materials, this cut-and-turn roll consists of a heating cable secured with double-sided tape onto a fiber-glass mesh and the heating cable is distributed in serpentine 3 in. apart loops, which helps deliver even heating throughout flooring areas, with a 1/8 in. low profile twin conductor, 1 return lead, fits any room shape without significantly raising the floor height
- nTrust Non-Programmable Thermostat: this dual voltage (120-Volt/240-Volt) thermostat comes with energy log for tracking use and built-in self-testing GFCI
- Circuit Check: this exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- Flexible heating coverage: 15-Watt per sq. ft., 15 ft. cold lead
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy