This tool requires a blade accessory for an additional fee. Perfect for dry cutting in a variety of materials from masonary to metal.Same cutting depth as a 14" blade on a conventional tool, cuts to a depth of 4-3/4" using a 12" blade.
- *Accesory fees may apply;please ask an associate for details.
- This tool requires a blade accessory for an additional fee.
- Cuts can be made at up to two times the depth possible with conventional angle grinders.
- Greater safety: counter blade rotation guides the tool away from operator's body during use.
- Great for cutting materials such as reinforced concrete, granite curbstones, slabs, brick and masonry block
- Guide wheels aid the operator when cutting on the floor or walls
- Use the VC 40-U vacuum with the DCH 300 and cut with virtually dust-free performance. Great for indoor use and occupied buildings.
- This electric cutter can be used in the same applications as a gas concrete cutter
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs