How to Make a Star Christmas Card Holder
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Follow this guide to learn how to make a Star Card Holder using a craft board you’ve already prepared.
It’s a great way to organize and share all of the warm greetings from friends and family. Download a PDF version of this project.
- Use the five nails to hammer in the points of the star, being careful not to hammer the nails in all the way. Leave about ½ inch of nail exposed above the board.
- The top nail will be on the top board centered at 10 inches from each edge.
- The next two nails will be on the third board down 1 inch in from the side.
- The last two nails will be on the bottom board 2 inches in from each side.
- Use your twine to create the star shape. Start by tying your twine to the bottom left nail.
- Take the twine up and wrap it around the top nail, down to the bottom right nail, up to the left middle nail, then across to the right middle nail.
- Finally, take the twine back to the bottom left nail and tie it in place.