The Dome Home Automation DMWV1 Water Main Shut-off is designed to fit over existing 1/4 turn ball-valves for pipes sized up to 1 1/2 in.. No professional plumbing contractor is required -- it can be installed by a homeowner with just a screwdriver. This device requires a Z-Wave Certified hub for operation. When configured with a Water Leak Sensor, the Water Main Shut-off can automatically cut off the supply to limit the damage. You can also remotely control the valve position using your smart home system mobile app. Extra-long Z-Wave wireless range (up to 150 feet) allows you to place it where it's needed without worrying if the signal is reaching your Z-Wave Hub. This Water Main Shut-Off Valve also functions as Z-Wave signal extender. The Dome DMWV1 Water Main Shut-off Valve comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Measurements in in.: 2.5 by 3.5 by 6. Dome Home Automation Z-Wave devices give your family peace of mind and security you can count on. With Dome, you're always connected and always covered.
- Installs over existing valve without need of a plumber using just a screw driver. Works with 1/4 turn ball-valves on pipes sized up to 1 1/2 in.
- Open/close valve control allowing for automatic water shut-off when leaks are detected as well as on demand control using your smarthome mobile app
- Up to 150 ft. range and functions as Z-Wave signal extender
- Z-Wave Plus certified and requires a Z-Wave certified hub to operate
- Tested to work with Wink2, SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC, Harmony. Not supported by Wink, DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix, Honeywell (Dome is not associated with listed brands)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs