Kellogg Garden Organics All Natural Garden Soil for Flowers and Vegetables revitalizes native soil found in your in-ground garden bed. Our special blend with aged wood fines looks different than conventional peat-based soil mixes, but perfectly formulated for in-ground planting of flowers and vegetables. HOW TO USE: Mix 50:50 with the native soil in your garden for in-ground planting only (no containers). All Natural Garden Soil helps reduce soil compaction and retain moisture, reducing the need for frequent watering. Wood fines also attract beneficial soil microbes which aid your plant’s resistance to pests and disease, promoting lush plant growth. And don’t forget to add an organic fertilizer for slow-release of nutrients throughout the growing season.
- It looks different. Aged wood fines create pockets in the soil to allow air and water penetrate deeper into the soil for greater root development and overall plant health.
- Formulated for in-ground planting only - mixing 50/50 with native soil.
- Adds organic matter to the soil for better water retention and reduced soil compaction.
- Don't forget the fertilizer! Since you have the hole dug, mix in Kellogg's organic granular fertilizer at time of planting.
- Add Kellogg's Organic Fertilizer every 5-6 weeks thereafter during the growing season for lush, healthy growth.
- Plants look sad? Time to fertilize. For a quick-release of nutrients, add Kellogg's Fish & Kelp Liquid Fertilizer with your regular watering routine every 2-3 weeks.
- Don't over-water! Water when top 1-2 in. are dry
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide