The lead-free wroth copper solder pressure 90 close rough elbow is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. Options also include cleaned and bagged for oxygen service (medical gas). Wroth fittings are made from commercially pure copper mill products per ASTM B75 Alloy C12200 and conform to material and workmanship per ASME B16.22 and MSS SP-104.
- 1/2 in. Inside Diameter and 0.625 in. Outside Diameter
- For use with aboveground water-supply piping
- 90 elbow features solder cups and a close rough radius
- Dezincification resistant
- Size range 1/8 in. to 8 in.
- Maximum working pressure of 408 psi
- Changes the direction of piping 90
- 1/2 I.D. and 0.625 O.D.