I am pleased with the shelving unit with the following notes added:
1. If you are 5 foot 2 inches tall, it will be very helpful if you have a helper to set the shelves in place. It can be done if you are not a tall person, but it would have been much easier if I had a helper.
2. There are no instructions in the carton. Do a search on YouTube and you will find a young man who demonstrates how to assemble the shelves. He is taller than 5 foot 2 inches, I am sure.
3. If you have plastic storage tubs (the 58 quart variety, available at Big Box stores), you can get 2 on a shelf. I was hoping for 3, but it's not quite wide enough.
4. The nice young man in the video just snaps the shelves in place. I found it helpful to use my rubber mallet and a piece of cardboard and helped the shelves settle in place.
5. This unit weighs over 100 pounds. Think about where you want it to be when you are deciding where to assemble it. If you have a helper, that's not as critical decision. If you are my size and alone, it's a little more important. That said, it can be dragged across the garage floor to its new place.
So, overall, I am please with the shelving unit. I hope I don't have to buy another one, but I would purchase this one again, if I needed one.