It’s that time of year when the soul longs for
new places and spaces. So, we took our four most popular home looks on a style journey
of new trends, colors and decor. Since global influences are everywhere, you’ll see touches of earthy textures and exotic patterns throughout. Get a well-traveled look without leaving the comfort of home.
From the kitchen to the laundry room, you can stock your home with small appliances to keep your household running quickly and efficiently. Kitchen gadgets make our mealtimes and mornings hassle-free, while laundry essentials help save time and money.
Small Appliances for the Kitchen
Small kitchen electronics make it easy to prepare a wide range of food and drinks. Consider these essential kitchen countertop appliances.
● Coffee Makers. Wake up to a freshly brewed pot of coffee or pull a shot of espresso for an afternoon pick-me-up. If you’re a tea drinker, electric kettles heat water quickly—and to the perfect temperature—and shut off automatically for your safety.
● Slow Cookers. Save time and energy in the kitchen by letting a slow cooker do all the heavy lifting. With features like temperature readers and multiple heat settings, slow cookers can cook large roasts as well as stews and soups.
● Blenders and Mixers. Choose a blender with multiple settings to chop or mince foods and blend healthy smoothies. Immersion, or handheld, blenders are smaller and portable and are ideal for pureeing soups. Mixers are a baker’s best friend. They also come with a range of attachments for making pasta, baked goods and more.
● Toasters and Toaster Ovens. Quickly toast your morning bagel with a basic toaster, or warm up leftovers for dinner with a toaster oven.
● Specialty Appliances. Use specialty appliances like ice cream machines and popcorn makers for a weeknight treat or special occasions. Some are small enough to easily store in kitchen cabinets.
Laundry Room Essentials
Small home appliances can help you keep your clothes in fresh, like-new condition. Handheld steamers are ideal for quickly ridding clothes of wrinkles, while irons offer more precise temperature control and advanced features to help refresh suits and dresses. For true DIYer’s, sewing machines are great for quickly fixing a hem or repairing torn clothing.
Stock your kitchen and linen closets with small appliances that make quick work of your daily chores. Laundry and cooking appliances also make great gifts for new homeowners and newlyweds.