How to Make a Paver Planter
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Save money while adding a unique touch to your outdoor space by building your own paver planter. It’s an easy DIY project that only requires a few basic tools and materials, and a little effort.
- Pre-drill and countersink the 2’ x 2’ pieces together, with the 16” pieces forming the legs, and the 12” pieces forming the support between the legs.
- Apply wood glue.
- Screw in the 12” support pieces 12” down the legs and allow the pavers to be flush around the entire top.
- Grab remaining four 12 inch 2’ x 2’s, pre-drill, add wood glue, and space them evenly across the bottom.
- Screw them into the frame.
- Place a thick bead of adhesive along the inside edges of the frame.
- Gently place each paver into place and avoid getting adhesive on the front of the pavers or on the outer wood frame.
- Wrap bungee cords around the planter while the adhesive is drying.
- Let the adhesive set overnight to get a strong bond.